Monday, August 23, 2010

Menu Mondays!

I am definitely feeling uninspired lately.  Having a baby who doesn't sleep much really makes my brain feel fried.   But it helps me to stay focused to plan our menu out for the week.  I don't need to run to the store every day and we tend to eat healthier.

Fine dining (or not so fine!) at our house this week will include:

Monday - Baked beans, homemade sourdough bread and salad
Tuesday - Pasta bake with Veggies and Beef, Salad
Wednesday - Pad Thai with Chicken
Thursday - Lentil Soup (if it is hot we will have Chef Salad )
Friday - Taco Night
Saturday - Leftover night
Sunday - Grilled Fish, Veggies, Sourdough Bread

I have just found a sourdough recipe at Kitchenstewardship which actually worked for me and my family loves it.  She has tons of great tips and recipes. Let me know if you try any.

Have great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment