Sunday, July 18, 2010

Menu Mondays!

Since the arrival of Miss Summer, I often find dinnertime rolling around and me standing in the kitchen  realizing I don't have the items to make a complete meal let alone a healthy one. Really, how do I make burritos when I forgot to buy beans and the cheese we have is starting to look rather blue when it really should be cheddar.

School time is fast approaching and our life is only going to be more chaotic.  I need to get organized and get some good routines in place.  Mealtime is the best and easiest place for me to start.


Maybe my weekly menus will be a springboard for you to simplify your life a bit.  Feel free to use it in your own kitchen.  I will be happy to share recipes.

For the week of July 19th-

Monday -  Roast Chicken/Asparagus/Salad
Tuesday - Spaghetti with Meat Sauce/ French Bread/ Salad
Wednesday -  Red Beans and Rice/Salad
Thursday - Chicken/Veggie/Pasta Soup
Friday - Taco Night
Saturday - Grilled Salmon/ Green beans/Cornbread/Salad
Sunday- Celebration Dinner- Steak/Sweet Potatoes/ Salad/French Bread - (I am running the
Wharf to Wharf 10k race)

Eat Well and Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment