Friday, July 16, 2010

This Moment wtith my new camera

I am so inspired by SouleMama  -

A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see. 


Where the kids go that were holding these sparklers?

I finally bought a camera of my very own.  I so excited as I won't be sharing (not that there is anything wrong with sharing!) with my hubby who seems to conveniently need the camera on the same day I try to take pictures for my blog or the etsy shop.  

After much research, I am now the proud owner of a simple but effective Kodak EasyShare Z91.  I love the pictures I am getting.

Have a Sparkly Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment